By now, we all know that Aadhaar is an important document for people of all ages within the context of being a registration for unique identification. The same way, Udyam Registration acts as a unique identification of MSMEs.
While you may have an MSME registration, Udyam Registration is a service that provides you with a wider array of benefits as well.
Benefits of Udyam Registration
You can read more about it by accessing the Udyog Aadhaar booklet from msme.gov.in
Registration for Udyam
- Visit the website udyamregistration.gov.in
- Register as a new user from the options in the banner
- Enter your 12 digit aadhaar number and name of the owner
- Generate an OTP and enter the OTP as received
- In the form that appears, enter the details of the business
- Submit the form
- Enter the OTP as received on your mobile phone
*You don’t have pay any fees during the process and will receive a copy of your Udyog Aadhaar certificate upon successful registration.
Through the micro business loans provided by the government, you can avail up to ₹20 Lakhs at attractive rates of interest!
Make sure you make the most of your business by registering for Udyog Aadhaar as soon as possible and open doors towards greater growth opportunities.